Monday, December 6, 2010

summer nights

The beauty of living in St Kilda, Summer and Daylight Savings is picking up a couple of drinks and heading down to the beach to watch the dogs frolic and sun set. It's the perfect date.

Last Summer we drank nothing but cider, I think I'm a bit over it this time round. I've decided Rose will be Summer drink of choice. It's perfect morning through to night.

I wore my new Alice McCall blouse with Ksubi cut offs, Target tennis shoes, Karen Walker sunnies and the usual jewellery.

Below is what I wore to Cicciolina's the other night. We remarked that part of the blouse was almost the same colour as our entree, the tuna carpaccio. I love the tuna, it would be the perfect main. My actual main of duck ragout was really disappointing. Actually, the whole specials board was really heavy for this time of year.

(Alice McCall blouse, Otto skirt from Fat, Tristan Blair shoes)

3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, but especially your sunnies! Cheers (with rose, of course!)
    - Catherine at The Spring (www.thespringblog.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lusted after them for ages and finally got them for a birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blouse is sooo good. I wish I could afford Alice McCall everything.

    ReplyDelete