Saturday, January 29, 2011

clog it up

I’m so neglectful but it’s been too nice lazing on my couch in the sunshine and walking along the seaside at night to be at my desk. And to be quite honest I’ve been smashing it quite a bit with the opening of Newmarket around the corner from my house. Such good food and drinks and all within easy walking distance from my house. Melbourne Gastronome did a really great review, you can read it here.

Yesterday I had the honour of taking one of my best friends, MBop, shopping for her engagement party dress and picked myself up a few little goodies along the way.



I finally jumped aboard the clog train and bought myself some clogs. I’m not sure what took me so long. I can walk forever in these beauties. Yodel ey he hoo!





(Gorman clogs, Sportsgirl shirt, Ksubi shorts, amethyst ring from my dad)

The only problem with these clogs is that they hide my new nail polish – Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous.



Below are my favourite colours at the moment, from left to right A Grape Fit!, Russian Navy, Black Onyx and now Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous.



I'm having people over for dinner this week and I'd like to make the most of the cherries still available at the markets. I want to cook this Kylie Kwong recipe “Luscious bacon braised with red wine and fresh cherries”. I’m just not sure what kind of sides to put with it. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I looked at the Newmarket site, it looks awesome! Will have to head there next time I'm in St Kilda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cute new clogs! I had a pair but perhaps it was the height? these lower ones look like they'd be super comfy :)

    ReplyDelete