Wednesday, January 19, 2011

sunset sounds

I set off to Sunset Sounds surrounded by my favourite people, dry and with a hope in my heart that Matt Berninger (singer of The National) would spot me in the crowd and instantly fall in love with me.

Look how clean, shiny and happy I am.

I ended the day soaking wet, wondering if I was drinking more rain water than beer and disappointed I was caught in the toilets listening to my favourite Interpol song, Obstacle 1.

The following day I was a little more prepared – I had a poncho and was ready to get dirty. I’ve been to Meredith, I was PREPARED. I walked away from the day knowing I’ll never be able to wear tights and a bikini like Joan Jett.

(image: thevine.com.au)

And that I probably should have seen the Klaxons instead of Ballarat’s own Yacht Club DJs however much I like their mash ups.

p.s. Did you know that leather runs and ruins silk?

No comments:

Post a Comment