Thursday, April 7, 2011

zuppa and socks

While the days are kind of hot the nights have been chilly. I love the cold. As I’ve mentioned before my peak performance temperatures are quite low. When it gets cold there’s nothing I like more than rugging up with a hot bowl of soup and some cosy socks.

This cannellini bean and chorizo soup is hot AND spicy. You know how a lot of soups get better with age? This one doesn’t, so all the better to warm your tummy. I got the recipe here.

Simply served with buttery toast and some grated cheese. It’s a hearty winter lunch or dinner.

(Odd Molly socks)

The Swedes know how to make great socks.



These are my favourites. Partly for the frill and party for when I first had them they smelt of freshly laundered clothes and flowers. I'm looking forward to more soup and sock weather.

2 comments:

  1. Aww your socks are so cute! I need a pair of those too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your socks! I think I have a sock and stocking fetish, I went to a Japanese sock shop in China and spent aaaaages browsing inside.

    ReplyDelete