Thursday, March 31, 2011

april fool

It seems I’ve played an April Fools on myself.

I’ve wanted sunnies of a certain shape for some time. I found a pair of Karen Walkers that fit the bill and were dirt cheap. I was thrilled because Karen Walker sunglasses usually suit me and because of the dirt cheapness. I waited patiently for them in the mail and then today, on April 1st, they arrived.

(Karen Walker Sol Invictus sunglasses)

Note to self: always, always, always try on sunglasses before you buy them. The arms on them are swell though.

What's not a joke at the moment is my love of sweaters. I'm slowly building up a little collection of comfy knits and pieces.

(Sportsgirl sweater, Therese Rawsthorne leather skirt, Gorman clogs)

4 comments:

  1. Lol love this post, I actually just bought some KW sunnies off ebay too, so hoping they don't look silly on me. Guess it's the risk of online shopping! The print on them is mega sweet though girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARGH I want Karen Walker sunglasses sooo bad. The Super Duper Strength ones. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OoOoOoO lovin the hair!!!!

    rad online vintage store

    www.deepoca.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Gorman clogs. My friend has the same pair, they're amazing :)

    ReplyDelete