Wednesday, March 14, 2012

the wonders of shirts

I often feel quite sorry for my boyfriend. The other evening we were sitting at Golden Fields, munching on genius lobster rolls and sipping on St Kilda Slings and I told him nothing makes me happier than a good shirt.



Happiness inducing shirts usually follow simple guidelines, however, these are subject to change at any time:

  • Made of silk but are not transparent
  • Buttons that go all the way to the top
  • Collars although this is not mandatory
  • Come in a multitude of colours (like black) or prints
These are three of my favourite shirts, just whack on a leather mini and I'm halfway out the door and down the street:

Lonely Hearts & Nicholas Ruby Choker



Nicholas & Estelle Deve necklace



Acne Snake Skin shirt



Let me tell you why shirts also get another tick from me - You can eat a three course meal with wines to match and everything still looks how it should at the end! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment