Friday, April 13, 2012

easter long weekend

I find packing for a trip to our family place in the country more challenging than packing for a week in New York. Firstly, I don't wear jeans which is a little strange as I spent 3 years dealing with cuts, colours, fits etc. etc. I also don't really have a mid-way of dressing. I either dress up or wear pjs, there really is no mid-ground.
My favourite new pair of Anniel's did not fare so well. Before:


After - perhaps even more leopard like now?

My Coles flannies were the perfect fit.


(back of a Ute going about 70 down a dirt track)

There were a few other outfits that were worn close to what my family calls a 'Twig' - otherwise known as a massive bonfire.


There's also heaps of other things to do in Patchewollock like drink beer at the pub and ride camels... although these camels haven't been ridden in about 10 years. You can hand feed them though!


No comments:

Post a Comment