Wednesday, November 24, 2010

bang bang bangkok

Bangkok would have to be my second favourite big city in the world, Rome being the first. The two are quite different aren’t they! Bangkok is a debaucherous city with mischief lurking on every corner. I love the pace and the whole late to bed, late to rise aspect of living (for some).

The street food is my favourite.

I’m not much of a beer drinker in Australia but do enjoy Leo in Thailand. It’s just like water and definitely my preference of Singha. Although if there is a Beer Lao on the menu I'm ordering it. The makeshift bars along Ram Buttri Rd are my favourite places to drink. I prefer to skip the whole roof top bar thing. I think there’s a time for places like that and at 27 now is not the time. Peter Pan Syndrome maybe? Check out my new ring as well.

I also added a couple of salt and pepper elephants to my menagerie at home.

Food, drink and lots of shopping. It doesn’t get much better except that it can also be very pretty.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to find some of that beer in Oz for my dad, of the same name!

    ReplyDelete