Sunday, November 28, 2010

bloody mary ka

Don’t for a second think that when I was in Thailand I didn’t hunt for great Bloody Marys. I was actually really impressed and I think it was all to do with the tomato juice. It was really light, almost watery which made it so much more refreshing than those that are made with thick, stodgy juice. It also means that I can drink more than 2 in one sitting. The fact that I’m also paying approximately $3 is also very appealing.

This was an exceptionally good one at a place in Koh Phangan. I really hate how my hair dries naturally and having a fringe in a hot/humid environment is the absolute pits.

You can also spice things up yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Thailand and cheap booze resulted in my mum holding my hair back in our hotel room. It's sooo cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh man - i'm yet to go to thailand. i always feel like bloody marys are the perfect hangover cure!

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Bloody mary on Koh phangan is at the World's End in Chaloklum.

    http://www.chaloklumbayphangan.com/worlds-end-by-night-beers-and-bloody-marys/

    ReplyDelete