Wednesday, November 3, 2010

presents my precious

I love giving and getting presents. I love the feeling of picking the absolute perfect present for someone. The celebration of my birth is almost upon us and because I’m off to Thailand I’ve received a few of them early.

Karen Walker Agent sunnies from Chris. This is a happy dance, I've wanted them for so long.

My friend Lulu gave me this book How To Be An Explorer Of The World. It is brilliant and I love the main idea of this book – Everything is interesting.

I’m going to try and do a new experiment every day. And if anyone asks me what the hell I’m doing I’m going to answer “I’m conducting an experiment.”

I’ve also been a bit of a giver lately too. I bought these chocolates for Chris for Halloween.

Each chocolate was wrapped separately and the extreme cuteness of each was intolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment