Wednesday, March 23, 2011

hunting for george launch

As I write this I’m trying with all my might not to eat a candle, that’s right a candle. It’s scented with basil, lime and mandarin and is the most delicious scent I’ve smelt in ages, more bewitching than a Maccas cheeseburger when severely hungover.

I picked up this PJ’s Tea Party soy candle last night at the Hunting for George launch party. I've written before about the onling store here.

Lucy and Jo the owners did an amazing job from choosing the space (Pillar of Salt in Richmond with their colander light fittings) to the invites which were printed on the backs of old book covers. Clever girls!

I wore my new Lonely Hearts dress and the goody bags came in what I'd call a Hunting for Bag library bag.

Isn't the print beautiful?

1 comment:

  1. I try not to eat my bar of soap - it looks like a piece of cake and has lemongrass aromatics...

    ReplyDelete