Wednesday, August 18, 2010

hunting for george

One of my oldest and dearest friends (well, she actually used to chase me around the schoolyard pushing me into bushes but I don’t hold that against her) is starting up an online shop with her sister.

I lucky enough to have a sneak peak at some of the merchandise and ended up walking out the door with my very own purchase. This cardigan comes all the way from Canada, it's very pretty ay.

I’m wearing it with my LIFEwithBIRD dress and Wittner boots.

These sisters of HUNTING FOR GEORGE are very clever and have chosen some really beautiful jewellery, scarves, tea towels, prints and lots of lovely little gifts. I know where I'll be shopping for birthdays and Hanukkahs. I’ll let you know when they’ve officially opened their online store doors.

2 comments:

  1. Don't tell people I used to push you into bushes! You rock that cardigan by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't tell people why you pushed me into bushes. Anyway, you still would if you had the chance.

    ReplyDelete