Thursday, January 5, 2012

life and times

So quite a bit of stuff has been happening in the life and times of notbloodymary likely. I've eaten at lots of new places (I've actually crossed the river and the Pacific too) and tried several new bloody mary's including a revolting 'pickled vegetable' one in the Upper East Side and really fantastic one from Balthazar.



From the bright lights and terrific sights of NY we headed south to Cuba where something dysentary-like set in. It wasn't all bad (the place is an amazing leap back in time) as there was heaps of salsa dancing and the odd rooster friend in Trinidad...




Mojitos by the thousands in Havana...



And young coconut by the Caribbean.



This was then followed by a million hamburgers in Los Angeles where the living is meant to be clean.



So I'm back in Melbourne and things are pretty much how they've always been: I'm still in St Kilda and still totally unsatisfied with my wardrobe.

My exciting news is that I've taken over a company and am working really bloody hard to make it a complete success. The new work means my writing is on the backburner a bit so I'm going to start back on the old blog. Say Yay!





1 comment:

  1. Your work is so great, and so inspirational! I can't wait to continue seeing more and more of it!

    ReplyDelete