Sunday, October 31, 2010

n 4 s

Now, for the obligatory Naked for Satan post.

On the day I finally got to try Naked for Satan I was disgustingly hung over after partying with my Mother until the early hours of the morning. So I’m not sure if it was my under the weatherdness or the fact that I’m not really into cheese but I just didn’t really enjoy the pintxos. I think I’d prefer them if they had less spread/cheese and more fresh ingredients. I’m sure they would hit the spot on a big night out though.

I did quite like that eggplant pintxos in the forefront of that picture. And really at $2 (or 50 cents at lunch time) a pop then if you can just grab another one that you might like more.

I really love the fit out of this place and I can’t wait to go back and try some of their vodkas. Violet infused vodka? Yes please! The beer was pretty nice too.

3 comments:

  1. I was just saying to another blogger that Melbourne just has to have the most eclectic and charmingly eccentric eatery names ever! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the story/myth behind the name too! Russian immigrant Satanovich would distill the vodka whilst naked during Melbourne's hot hot summers.

    Can't wait till my next picnic so I can try out those spiral sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you got around to it! Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it as much as you'd anticipated though. Hopefully your second visit will go better!

    ReplyDelete