Wednesday, May 4, 2011

love in a cold climate

This week I finally started to wear my new fur gilet. And now you can't tear us apart. I especially like to work in it and every so often rest my cheek on it.







(Lonely Hearts gilet, Sportsgirl jumper, American Apparel tights, custom made shoes from Bali)

There's a few things wrong with my outfit:

1. It can be described as comfortable (according to NZ's Next Top Model an outfit should not be comfy)

2. Tights as pants (however, this jumper is longer than a lot of other hem lines I wear)

3. Fur (the vest is made out of New Zealand possum which is considered a pest and not the fat possum that lives in my roof)



1 comment:

  1. I used to sneak into my mum's wardrobe and roll around on her fur! I don't think she ever found out :P

    ReplyDelete