Monday, October 11, 2010

prep

So over the last few weeks it dawned on me that it’s time to say good bye to tights and say hello to bare legs. My legs are probably the whitest pins you’ve ever seen. Seriously.

I told you! It’s like they should hiss upon seeing the sunlight. Hopefully my new Secret Squirrel top that I’m wearing here will help detract from them a bit. I was lucky enough to pick this up on sale, the print is called Snow Leopard, I like that. I also like the tiered sleeves.

I leave for Thailand in a few weeks so I have been prepping for hard days reading books by the beach. And eating tropical fruit. Can you tell which pineapple is the imposter?

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! And oooh, exciting for you to be going on holiday soon!

    Is that pineapple on the left a lamp?

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta! I love Secret Squirrel. The pineapple on the left is a candle holder, it's very twinkley.

    ReplyDelete