Thursday, October 28, 2010

two dollar

A lot of people harbour a huge amount of hate for Chapel St. I like one part for various reasons and that is the section around Greville Street, as shown on the map below.

You’ve got Fat where I like to buy things, Revolver where I met my boyfriend (seriously, who does that?) and all the really great $2 dollar shops where I could spend hours (or minutes) buying something for myself. These oven mittens are my latest acquisition.

And to tell you the truth the dress I’m wearing in that photo is sQ which I bought at that Fat store.

I used my mittens to get this quiche out of the oven!

It's just a Quiche Lorraine but with some zucchini which I guess means it isn't a quiche lorraine anymore. I think the zucchini makes it a tiny bit healhier. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment