Monday, February 28, 2011

dressed in leather

Did you feel that Melbourne? It’s almost practically Autumn. Break out the black, the blazers, the boots and days watching West Wing cuddled up in bed.

Shakuhachi shoes, OPI Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous

I’ve got new shoes. I love the way they look but they feel a little cheap, which is a shame. I’ve decided if I wear them in a bit they’ll get a bit scuffed and look much, much better. They’re also higher than I expected so I’ve been tottering around in them to practice... whilst wearing trackies. The joys of working from home!


Therese Rawsthorne leather skirt, $2 shop t-shirt, Shakuhachi shoes, Karen Walk cuff

I love my wolf t-shirt. He’s so cosmic and dangerous at the same time. There’s a French saying “entre chien et loup” which means between the dog and the wolf. It’s used to describe that time after sunset when it becomes twilight, a time of danger.


3 comments:

  1. we're shoe buddies! I was a bit disappointed with the quality of them too, the leather which covers the sole (inner) came unstuck after one wear and the leather cuts my toes.. but hey, they look pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the tan looks very pretty! As I was getting used to them I was wearing explorer socks as the leather digs into my toes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tshirt is very three wolf tshirty! :)

    ReplyDelete