Tuesday, February 8, 2011

i love how you blush

I’m not sure where I first heard the sentiment ‘I love how you blush’ but I think it may have been years ago on a Kate Spade bag. I could also be horribly confused. After sweltering 40 degree heat, monsoonal rain that comes through your chimney and chilly weather. So after your typical Melbourne week it’s been nice to have some cool sunshine.


(Sportsgirl blouse, Camilla and Marc Skirt, Gorman Clogs)


(ring from Bangkok markets, cuff from Sri Lanka, close up of skirt’s print)

My two favourite perfumes are also blush coloured – Stella which both my mother and sister also wear and Stella In Two Peony which is a little banged up as it’s always in my handbag.


I’m also quite enjoying the sight of our bar fridge at the moment. I love a bulk buy.


2 comments:

  1. i also love the ring and bracelet...

    xo

    http://oystergirl-hairlessdog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete