Thursday, February 3, 2011

French / American

Two of my favourite fashion labels are American Retro and American Vintage. American Retro is a brand that I fell for when I was in Paris. This blazer is one of my favourite, yet least worn things in my closet. I’m not sure why this is.

American Vintage is a really beautiful basics label that comes from the south of France. I worked for the fashion imports house who bring American Vintage to Australia so I’ve got lots their cotton t-shirts and dresses and I pretty much live in them. Some of the pieces, like the white t-shirt below, have come to the ends of their life span.


(American Vintage t-shirt, American Retro vest, sass&bide skirt)

That’s just one of the moves in my dance repertoire. Here’s another shot to prove I’m not lying / further embarrass myself. Also, wearing an American Vintage t-shirt here.

As much as I love these labels I find their names a little perplexing.

No comments:

Post a Comment