Tuesday, February 15, 2011

my kingdom for a new wardrobe

It seems most bloggers are posting their Winter wish lists. I’m trying not to look online because I placed Winter orders back in October, I am finding it hard to remind myself this. I recently buckled and bought this engraved Karen Walker bracelet in the yellow. I love the colour and the NZD to AUD just makes it a little less bad.


I’m also lusting impractically after this Therese Rawsthorne 'tear drop' shirt which has one of my favourite features – a little window in the back across the shoulders.



And last of all, although probably not for all of Winter, this Alice McCall ‘Crooked Man Cardigan’. It’s heavily beaded and would fall so nicely, and just a little departure from the blazers I usually wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment