Monday, February 14, 2011

the holy grail

I’ve found my perfect top – floaty, silky, a little sexy and black all over. It’s from Green With Envy’s in house label Nicholas. I’m so tempted to also buy the dove grey and the rust versions too. Would that make me completely nuts? Perhaps just the grey one.

(Nicholas blouse, Arnsdorf skirt, Gorman clogs)


You haven’t even seen the best bit yet! Yay! For a cut out back!

Hope everyone is enjoying Valentine’s Day. I like receiving flowers but I always buy them for myself anyway.

So what do I get? A synthetic grass bunny rabbit. I’ve named him Rudolph. Why? Besides being quite a nice name this is the way my brain worked - Valentine’s Day --> Valentino --> Ruldoph the Rabbit.

I’m off to ‘action’ (as Faux Fuchsia would say) a heart shaped quiche.

No comments:

Post a Comment