Thursday, July 22, 2010

i love roma

Today Chris woke up and all he wanted to do was go buy a coffee machine, I didn't stop him. He came home with Sergio (the Nespresso machine) who makes very yummy coffee – so far I like the Roma pod, which is quite fitting as my favourite place in Italy is Roma.



We were going to celebrate and go to Cicciolina but then we lit a fire and didn’t want to leave it. So I cooked Conchiglioni Rigati with a braseola and a vodka, tomato, cream sauce.



It was delicious. I wish we’d had some bread to mop up the sauce. Harry the cat is very picky with what he eats but he really liked the braseola which makes me think he might be Italian.


I wore this outfit today – Marilyn Seyb dress, General Pants jacket, sequin runners – it isn’t Italian but I did wear this exact outfit to the Spanish Steps where I was bitten by a horse selling roses.


I love Rome. I could definitely live there. I love walking down the street and all of a sudden coming across an ancient ruin. This is me, my mother and my sister outside the Colosseum. We liked the Colosseum but we much preferred The Forum. The cats in Rome are very lucky having such amazing ruins for a home.


No comments:

Post a Comment