Friday, July 16, 2010

sing ho for the life of a bear

I really love military green. I bought this Woodford & Co shirt last week to replace my army disposal store one that for some reason was covered in red paint.



This is a close up of my shoes. I've had them for around 3 years and they have been to Europe and India. Poor little mites are falling apart but I don't want to say good bye just yet.



I almost wasn’t going share with you the location of the best noodles in Melbourne. But then I thought that I would just point you in the right direction – the restaurant is on High Street in Prahran and the sign is red. I always order the Singapore noodles which are cooked right in front of you by a husband and wife team.



That was Ace of Cakes on the TV. There is nothing better than hibernating with a mound of noodles and some crap television. At the moment I love Toddlers & Tiaras, Millionaire Matchmaker and 16 & Pregnant. Don’t be worried for me though, because I also watch Q&
A.

No comments:

Post a Comment