Wednesday, July 14, 2010

la fête nationale

Today my outfit is to celebrate Bastille Day. You can just see the way my hair is falling all over my eyes, this is a nod to one of my favourite Parisiens, Carine Roitfeld.



What I love about France: pistachio macarons, Cafe de Flore, Champagne, oeufs mayonnaise, French Vogue, window shutters, Phoenix, baguettes with butter, Isabel Marant, Mon Dieu! I even love le Metro. Another of my favourite French things is jewellery by Serge Thoraval. My grandfather gave me this necklace and it translates roughly into “sit up and look at the sky”.



I also cooked a quiche. This is the before.



And bought macarons from Laurent. They’re not very good so this is me eating a Laduree macaron while shopping in the Marais. Bonsoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment