Wednesday, July 28, 2010

actually, home is on the gold coast

My lovely, old grandfather passed away on Saturday so I've been at home with my family on the not so sunny Gold Coast. I've lived away from home for quite some time but to me it will always mean my family, food and walking the dog.



the garden: it is our very own rainforest on 2 blocks of land.



my dad: he likes to wear fedoras and other ganster wear.



the girls: we are at one of our favourite lunch places, Omeros Brothers at Marina Mirage drinking Pinot Gris and eating seafood.



tamagodon: this is from our very favourite lunch place, Amimoto in the Lido Arcade.



our walks: this is down at the park where we have walked our dogs for a million years.



the dog: his name is Sparticus but he also goes by Sparty, Spotty Dog, Cafe Latticus, Pull-apart-ticus, Little Dog and Golden Child. He is a dalmation cross with a blue heeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment