Monday, August 2, 2010

comfort food, comfort clothes

Sometimes you just need to eat meat’n’veg and wear a beanie. It's like a warm hug on a winter day... especially when you're a little hungover.

I bought two beanies on sale from Target the other day. The light grey one actually feels nice, looks fine and is warm. It gets an A+ for hiding bad hair and it also has a pom pom on the end.


The dark grey one is very acrylicy and in my opinion makes me look like a squid.

Last night we had these Fabbris Smallgoods pork and fennel sausages for dinner. We had the hot and mild ones but I think the mild had a nicer taste, more fennely. I’m not usually keen on pork (Yes, I know I do eat a lot of bacon but that's different) because it creeps me out with its white flesh. Just thinking about roast pork and pork chops makes me skin crawl. We had them with baby asparagus, mini potato bakes and lashings of tomato sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment