Monday, August 23, 2010

festiveness

I’ve been on the Gold Coast for the last few days celebrating my folks’ birthdays. It was a lot of fun, even Sparticus got in on the festivities and donned a bow. I've always said blue is his colour.

My hangover was not so festive so I worked on it the best way I know how and filled myself with hot chips, bloody marys and dark glasses. The sunnies are RetroSuperFutures and I got them in Slovenia half price. I love a sale almost as much as I love a good bloody mary. Our hangover afternoon tea was at the Ferry Road Markets which are just like the James St Markets in Brisbane but better in my opinion.


I bought myself a new cushion. As you can see it has a deer on it. You can buy them here but I got mine when I was out shopping for my dad’s present. I got him a flying pig from Africa for the garden.

The cushion and I made it home ok and now I have unpacked, hung out with the kittens and bought flowers for the house. Daffodils are the happiest flowers.


Like the chick on the ashtray I am too young to die so I bought lots of fruit and vegies to help undo what I did to myself over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment