Monday, August 16, 2010

do or diorama

I really enjoyed making dioramas when I was in junior school. I remember I made one about an explorer and a penguin once, it was really quite good. On Brunswick Street I noticed this amazing one. I'd love to know what this store is about but it was closed and the signage gave no clue.


Later, I saw this one at Little Creatures Brewery.


My sister and I have been eyeing off the Little Creatures sausage sizzle for ages and finally succumbed to the spitting, sizzling, sausagey goodness. We ordered both the pork and lamb and piled them high with sauerkraut, tomato sauce and cut them in half so we could have a taste of both. I think we liked the lamb one best but who knows after we downed our bottle of Prosecco.



I bought a horse. I think he’s very handsome and has such a well muscled flank.


I wore this Karen Walker rams head tee (more Kazza!), White Suede jacket, Cotton On skirt and Target beanie.


1 comment:

  1. I <3 Little Creatures! I haven't been for aggges. If you are ever out in Healesville, check out White Rabbit. They are part of the Little Creatures brewing co. =)

    ReplyDelete